Do you love ice cream? But don’t know how to make it? So cooking towns presents an Easy Cookie Cream ice cream recipe. Cookie cream ice cream is really yummy, tasty and crunchy.This Cookie Cream ice cream recipe is wonderfully easy. It’s each and every bite is yummy and it’s purely egg less recipe. This oreo cookie cream flavor is as sweet and tasty as oreo creamPuffs.
Cookie Cream Ice Cream
- Corn Flour – 1 tablespoon
- Milk Powder – 1 tablespoon
- CMC Powder – 1.5 tablespoon
- GMS powder – 1.5 tablespoon
- Cream – 1 cup
- Sugar – 140 gms
- Vanila Essence – 1.5 tablespoon (You can also try different flavour like chocolate, butterscotch, strawberry)
- Milk- 500 ml
- Oreo Biscuit – 2 packet (You can also try other biscuits as per your choice. I recommend oreo and chocolate).
Take a bowl and mix corn flour, milk powder, CMC powder, GMS powder, sugar and milk together. Whisk it properly. Now heat this mixture until the sugar is dissolved. Stir this mixture until it cool down to room temperature. And now keep it into the freezer and wait around 2-3 hours.
After it freezes properly, take it out , add cream and essence and then after whisk it properly using hand mixture. Now cut the cookie (oreo biscuits) into small pieces, add it to that mixture and again whisk it properly using hand mixture.
Now keep it into freezer around 5-6 hours and your cookie and cream ice cream is ready to eat.